I recently started playing chess, so I'll just drop there those "principles" I learn the more games I play.
Most of them come from agadmator's chess channel, go check him out! :D
- You do not move the same piece twice
- You do NOT move the same piece twice
- Control the center
- Capture towards the center
- Lose the Queen, lose the game
- Castle ASAP (king side is faster)
- Improve the position of your pieces
- Remove the defenders
- If you only have one bishop, put your pawns on its opposite color.
- Connect the rooks!
- Put rooks on open files
- Put rooks behind passed pawns
- Passed pawns must be pushed
- Develop the Queen last
- Develop the pieces deep into the board
- Releasing the tension in the center is a sign of weakness
- If your opponent attacks queen side, you should attack king side and viceversa
- If your opponent attacks in the center, you should attack in the sides of the board, and viceversa
- You don't want knights to guard each other
- Icelandic Gambit (black tricky opening to 1. e4)
- Danish Gambit (white sacky opening for fast development of the bishops)
- Patzer's Opening ( 1. e4 e5 2. Qe5 )
you can find me on Lichess: xb8
Here some of my (bad!) games i enjoyed the most!